Jumat, 22 April 2011

musik indonesia - Dewi Lestari - Simply

Diposting oleh Pipit di 08.53


I stand here with a thousand words and tons of hopes
But blankness is the place they ended up the most
I'm lost in the frequency of the oddities
It feels so hard to breathe
I'm like a hapless piece of symphony that no one really cares to hear
...


You simply inspire me
Collide into me
But no one's there
So why don't you hold me
Why don't you move me
So I know you care
I wonder how far to go
To simply have you and simply keep you

And now, when everything has been said and done
In silence I can only wish I am the one
I'm floating like a bubble that will pop and be gone
Just trying to make you see
The simplicity of lock and key
And how you're never ever there to free me

0 komentar:

 

@aku_pipit Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea